We realize that both buying and selling a home can be a very emotional process. While we know it is common practice for agents to post homes for sale in hopes of finding a buyer...has anyone ever given you the chance to hear the needs, wants and desires of potential buyers?
We have 7 serious, QUALIFIED buyers that are looking in this area to no avail.
Perhaps you, or someone you know, has just what they are looking for in a property. We would be more than happy to invite them to a viewing of your home, help negotiate a fair price and hopefully close a sale!
Our Clients' Wish Lists:
- D & N have recently outgrown their home. With two little ones running around, they are in dire need of a larger house with more space and a respected school system. Ideally, they would love a four bedroom with at least 2,300 square feet in North Seattle to call their own. They'd love to see their children attend either Laurelhurst, View Ridge, Bryant, Wedgewood, or Greenlake elementary schools. They have actually already sold their current home and need to move out by June 1st. We'd absolutely hate to see them temporarily homeless!
- M & K are looking for an older yet classic home with a lot of charm and character. Their children are about to embark on their high school years and they would love to be located near Garfirled High School in areas such as Capitol Hill, Central District and Leschi
- C & S want to turn the key of their dream home and simply begin living in it! They are not interested in a property that requires any sort of projects prior to occupancy. They'd love a move-in ready home that's located in Capitol Hill, Queen Anne, Madison, Madrona or Leschi
- Y needs a simple one bedroom condo that's within walking distance to Amazon's Campus. She prefers newer, modern decor, great amenities and a high rise building This is just one of many that are looking for a property exactly like this!
- D has been going through some changes in life and he's ready to find the perfect high-end townhouse with updated, modern decor in Magnolia or Queen Anne
- G is sick and tired of renting properties in Seattle. He would love to find a one bedroom condo, preferably in a sightly condo tower, downtown. His ideal price range is between $450,000 and $600,000.
- E & J have lived in Queen Anne and downtown for years and are looking for a new adventure in West Seattle. They would love a two bedroom bungalow and are willing to take on some projects together to make a home their own. They often host dinner parties and would love to be able to grow ingredients in their own backyard!